Discover dynamic education programs and curriculum resources about the history of our city, state, and nation.
Pre-K: What was life like long ago?
This fun introduction to history uses objects, images, role play, and craft-making to help students understand how the world was once different than it is today.
- Lesson 1: Objects from Long Ago
- Lesson 2: Portraits Long Ago
- Lesson 3: Homes Long Ago
- Lesson 4: Clothing Long Ago
- Lesson 5: Toys and Games Long Ago
- Lesson 6: School Long Ago
- Lesson 7: Jobs Long Ago
- Lesson 8: Transportation Long Ago
- Lesson 9: Culmination – Life Long Ago
The Art and Whimsy of Mo Willems
We are delighted to offer a one-off program that brings Mo Willems’ creative genius straight to your classroom! Our innovative and hands-on program will take your students’ love of all-things-Mo to the next level by teaching them how the simplest shapes and lines can convey robust characters, emotive stories, and much more!